Valley City State University Cafeteria Plan
The South East Education Cooperative (SEEC) offers the Cafeteria Plan to accumulate the necessary hours for up to two graduate credits offered from Valley City State University (VCSU) during the fall, spring, or summer semesters. (Up to two credits per year.) A total of 15 hours of direct instruction must be completed for each graduate credit.2017-2018 Registration Deadlines and Recording Dates
- Fall semester: Registration Deadline - Dec. 1st | Recording Date - Dec. 19th
- Spring semester: Registration Deadline - April 27th | Recording Date - May 15th
- Summer semester: Registration Deadline - July 13th | Recording Date - July 31st
Step by Step to SEEC Professional Development Credits
- Get Verification forms from school administrator, Click on the Blue Button below, or Download from VCSU website - www.vcsu.edu/extend (click on SEEC Information button).
- Collect 15 hours of in-service credit and fill out verification sheets. All verification forms must be signed by Superintendent or designated administrator.
- Register for credit on VCSU website www.vcsu.edu/extend then click on Registration and Course Availability. Select "EDUC 2000 ST: Professional
Development (SEEC/MDEC/MREC)" or send paper registration form to registrar's office. Registration is year round.
- Pay for the course at the time of registration. ($65 per credit)
- Send Verification Forms to Dave Bass at VCSU (101 College St. SW, Valley City, ND 58072)
- Transcripts will be available after Recording Dates listed below.
N.D. Department of Public Instruction Credential Information
Credit Renewal Information
FAQs on renewal from NDCEL
Renewal requirement options:
1. Provide a copy of official transcripts showing satisfactory completion of at least eight semester hours of graduate work in education, of which four semester hours are in the area of educational administration; or
2. Provide a copy of official transcripts showing satisfactory completion of at least four semester hours of graduate work and verification of attendance or participation in at least six administrative educational conferences or workshops from the listing in this subsection. The verification must be a signed statement by the conference or workshop sponsors, the employer, or a school district business manager.