History, Mission, Values
Meet Our Team
Program Advisory Committee
Programs & Services
Beginning Teacher Network
Health & Wellness
High-Impact Paraeducator and Tutor Training
Improving Academic Literacy
Science of Reading
ND Multi-Tier System of Supports
Math Science Partnership
21CCLC Afterschool Programs
Child Care Aware® of North Dakota
ND Reading & Math Corps
ND Afterschool Network
Occupational & Physical Therapy
Recruitment and Hiring
Regional Bus Driver Training
B-HERO / Resource Coordinators
Cognia - ND Program Help & Support
College & Career Readiness Guide
College & Career Planning
Cutting Ed Podcast
N.D. Multi-Tier System of Supports
K-12 Education Content Standards
Prioritized Standards & Proficiency Scales
Educators in Industry Program
Just in Time Math
Gearing Up for Middle School
3170 43rd St. S. #103
Fargo, ND 58104
Afterschool Program Coach
- Passion for afterschool programming and an understanding of best practices in supporting and coaching staff.
- Work directly with schools and sites in our 21st Century Community Learning Center (21CCLC) afterschool consortium.
- Visit sites in the Fargo and rural areas to meet with program staff, observe, and provide ongoing coaching sessions to help achieve program quality goals.
- Support staff in their planning and lesson content development, program logistics, staff training and professional learning.
- Salary Range: $41,000 - $45,000. Eligible for TFFR/PERS retirement, health insurance, and ancillary benefits.
Child Care Aware - Health & Safety Specialist
The Child Care health and Safety Specialist is a health professional with specialized knowledge and training to support programs in achieving and maintaining health and safety in early childhood settings. This position works with early childhood providers, center staff, and Best in Class classrooms.
Elementary Literacy Tutors
Work one on one with a caseload of students for 20-minute sessions each on a set daily schedule. This part-time AmeriCorps position requires a commitment for the entire school year August to May, 5 days a week. Tutors work during the school day while school is in session.
21CCLC Afterschool Programs - multiple positions
- Program Coach - Rural Districts - Program Leader, Jamestown - Program Leader, Mapleton - Program Staff - Substitute Staff
View all vacancies in Consortium